- Hummingbird Ventures LP.
- Business Sector
- Fund Manager and Structure
- Fund manager is a company limited by shares which holds capital in trust representing the funds.
- Funds Description
- The Funds invest in a) technology companies, b) listed equities and c) real estate development.
- Investment Return Objective
- The Funds target a 20% annual rate of return or greater. The Funds may not be successful in meeting this objective and returns are not guaranteed.
- Time Frame
- Investments are made on a rolling basis.
- Target Assets
- Shares in private or listed companies.
- Dealing Cost
- There are no establishment or contribution fees and no adviser service fees or trailing commissions.
- Management Fees
- There are no management fees charged on capital amount under management (AUM).
- Performance Fees (Carried Interest)
25% of the total return of The Funds that is in excess of a hurdle rate of 5%, calculated yearly.
When the absolute return of The Funds is below 5%, no performance fee is paid.
- Redemptions occur once per year as notified. Investors may not withdraw capital from the funds at any other time.
- The Funds will not borrow. Derivatives will not be used to gear The Funds.
- Minimum Investment
- A minimum investment amount of $100,000.
- Applying to The Funds
1. Reading the Financial Services Guide.
2. Completing a Contact Form.
3. Reading and Signing an Agreement. This is a legally binding commitment to invest capital into investments sourced by the firm.
4. Depositing capital to a provided account.
- We prepare an annual Investment Report detailing the major positions held by The Funds.