- Hummingbird Ventures LP.
- Business Sector
- Fund Manager and Structure
- Fund manager is a company limited by shares which holds capital.
- Funds Description
- A private office.
- Investment Return Objective
- Target a 20% annual rate of return or greater. It may not be successful in meeting this objective and returns are not guaranteed.
- Time Frame
- Investments are made on a rolling basis.
- Target Assets
- To invest in a) listed equities, b) private equities and c) real estate.
- Dealing Cost
- There are no establishment or contribution fees and no adviser service fees or trailing commissions.
- Management Fees
- There are no management fees charged on capital amount under management (AUM).
- Performance Fees
- 25% of the total positive return. If returns are negative, no performance fee is paid.
- Redemptions occur once per year. Investors may not withdraw capital at any other time.
- Will not borrow and derivatives will not be used.
- Minimum Investment
- A minimum investment amount for accredited investors apply.
1. Reading the Financial Services Guide (FSG).
2. Completing a Contact Form.
3. Reading and Signing an Agreement.
4. Depositing capital to an account.
- We prepare an annual letter detailing the major decisions and positions held.